Translate

Monday, July 7, 2014

What does "verbal vomit" mean for you?

Verbal vomit for me is any means of getting the words that are in your head out, weather that means writing, screaming, praying, or mumbling under your breath. Just get the words out! That is what I want for this blog. I won't make it a secret, I am writing 3 books at the moment, and I am also looking to break into the freelance world. Not an easy feat.

I have recently joined LinkedIn which has given me a huge boost in my confidence, as well as making new connections that should help me get a freelance writing gigs. Sometimes I will post stories here, sometimes it will just be chit chat, and maybe I will do opinion news pieces on current events.

In real life I am on the reserved side and pretty quiet, but if you give me paper, it flows. I do get writers block, my cure for that is to write something not related to what you are writing when the block happens. Write for 10-20 minutes on anything else, it doesn't matter if its garble, just write!

HAPPY WRITING!!!

Here is an extra nugget, I found this article on LinkedIn, and just wanted to share it with whoever is listening (or reading).

No comments:

Post a Comment